1. All costs related to postage for returns will be borne by the buyer unless goods supplied were faulty. In such a case the supplier shall be responsible.
2. When returning goods, the buyer must inform the supplier prior to dispatching the said goods. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee on all items returned.
3. Returned goods must be sent requiring a signature from the seller/sellers representative to confirm receipt as title for ownership shall remain with the buyer until such time. Please note we do NOT accept returns of fabrics cut to order and recommend ordering samples prior to purchase of cut lengths.
4. Once we have received the goods we shall initiate the refund or replacement.
5. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged.